PrintNet is vertically focused and has integrated Web-to-print system, forms and curriculum management, smart board technology and cloud- based printing functions into one SaaS platform. It also has a flexible pricing model, making it an affordable option with a low cost of entry – without sacrificing power and efficiency. In addition, PrintNet has the ability to be very nimble in the software development approach to the rapidly changing dynamics and requirements of the printing industry.
Benefits of PrintNet
- Organized and efficient dashboard provided to print center manager and staff to help them easily manage the print center’s incoming print orders
- Converts 340 file types to a ready to run PDF eliminating the need for conversion software
- 100% cloud-based so no installation on servers behind the firewall is required making implementation and training quick and easy
- Complete static health forms manager with connectivity to share point available
- Ability to send documents via smart board, tablets, and cell phones providing unlimited training and education opportunities
- Forces the print job submitter to answer all of the simple questions such as color or black and white, single sides or double sided, collated, bindery, etc.
- Several connection points available such as Ricoh Total Flow Print/Production Manager, SSO, LDAP, Fiery, SciQuest, Heartland, and Authorized.Net
- A layered pricing and reporting system that allows Print Center staff to fully automate invoicing, charge backs, and reporting